Thursday, March 25, 2010

One More Day...


We thought we were going to take Jace home today, but that's not going to happen! Jace has jaundice, so he is spending the day "in the tropics" as the nursery nurses call it. He will spend 24 hours under the lights and then maybe tomorrow he will be able to go home.



Aunt Jennifer and Kyler came to see us today, and we tried to get another picture.....they appear to be ignoring each other. I think you can kind of tell he is yellowish in this picture, but he is looking much better this afternoon. Hopefully he continues to improve so he can go home tomorrow!

3 comments:

  1. He is absolutely adorable. What great pictures. I cannot wait to get my hands on him. Poor Colton seems a bit outnumbered! Julia had issues with jaundice too. She had to keep going back and getting checked so it's nice that you can stay. I know he will enjoy laying in the sun buck naked :) You guys do good work and I so appreciate the blog site. It is a great way to stay in touch. Take care. Love, Janet

    ReplyDelete
  2. He looks long and lean to me. I hope you are taking advantage of someone else bringing you dinner and changing your bed. Hope you are feeling good. You look great and how about those Wildcats!!!! I bet Jace was up asking for something to eat during the second overtime. Hope to see you soon. Love, "Great" Aunt Janet

    ReplyDelete
  3. It has been kind of nice, until they needed our room at 5:30 this morning and they kicked me out! We knew that was a possibility though since I didn't really need to be there. The game was super exciting, in fact we had one nurse that kept "checking" on me during the game so she could watch it. Can't wait to see them play Saturday! See you soon!

    ReplyDelete