Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Colton is 3!

Colton turned 3 last Saturday!  Here he is with Grandpa watching some new cows being unloaded:


I had the crazy idea to trade Jace for Colton one day last week.  We went miniature golfing.....


where Colton quickly pointed out the deer.  We also went to Krug Park, where we stopped to feed the ducks some bread!


In case you can't tell...Colton is not interested in standing still long enough to take a picture.



Jayger and Jace hang out at Colton's birthday party.  They started farther apart, but Jace is all about scooting these days! It didn't take him too long to get close to Jayger!



And last, what a cutie pie!  Her shirt says, "My Aunt is my BFF"

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE the picture of us with Kyler :) I can't believe Colton finally turned 3, he's growing up so fast! I wish I could have been there when you took him golfing, I bet that was a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. On the golfing---let's just say it was a good thing there were only two other people on the "course"...but it was fun!! :)

    ReplyDelete