Sunday, October 10, 2010

Colton the Cowboy.



Translation: 
What are you gonna be for Halloween?  I’m gonna be a….cowboy.  Cowboy boots! Cowboy boots?  Yep.  Cowboy Hat?  Yep.  And cowboy jeans.   Are you gonna have a gun?  No not a gun cause it hurts.  You shoot guns!  But you’re not gonna carry one?  Are you gonna ride a horse?  YEAH!  It’s inside, I’m gonna get my horse!  You don’t need to bring that one out here.  Okay, I’m gonna leave it in there.  You stay out here guys. 



Translation: 
Why do you need the hat?  Cause I need to.  Why?  What are you gonna be?  Gonna be a little cowboy.  YeeHaw!  C’mon horsey, YeeHaw!  Is Kyler gonna ride on your horse?  No, she’s too little.  Does she get her own little horse?  Yeah, she gets a little horse.  Are you gonna ride one of Grandpa’s horses?  Yeah, I’m gonna ride one of Grandpa’s horses.  Are you gonna wear boots?  Yep.  What kind of boots?  Like that boots, like I’m gonna ride on the horses.  Kyler’s gonna ride with me.  Kyler’s gonna ride on that horse, and I’m gonna ride on Tess.  You’re gonna ride Tess?  I think you’re gonna go to the hospital after that.  And Grandpa’s gonna ride on that other horse.  And I’m gonna ride on Tess.  Oh okay.  I think your hat’s on backwards.  Oh.  Now you’re a cowboy.    

No comments:

Post a Comment