Thursday, May 22, 2014

May Catch-Up Part 2...

Me: Be careful with Connor.
Jace: I'm just hugging her!

Jace gave Connor this tiger "Tig-ee" to play with while she was sitting on the floor and I was getting some things done.  Before I knew it, she was kind of propped up on it, sitting up sleeping! 


I forget what he called this face...but wow.


Mother's day was an exciting morning!  Jed and Jace got up to go turkey hunting and heard some from our house...they had this one down and were back at the house by 6:30!  Not the one Jed was after, but Jace was beyond excited!


 LAST DAY OF PRESCHOOL!


After I got pictures of Jace and Connor, Jace wanted to take a picture of me and Connor!  Not too bad Jace!


A picture with cousin Kyler!



A comparison of his first day in September, and last day in May!
 This was my attempt at getting a picture of them together...

And after his last day of school, he was going to go scout crops with Jed.  Luckily he got a great hat at school to wear while they went to work!


No comments:

Post a Comment