Monday, July 28, 2014

Wedding Rehearsal!

Connor and Daddy hung out while the rest of us were practicing...


The adorable Luedke family...


Oh Kyler...you just never know what you're going to get.


And our Jacer!  (Grandma Carol got the shirts for the kids)


Me: "Let's practice wedding smiles!"


Me: "And now a silly face!"
Colton: "I don't do silly faces."


The happy couple!


Tallest to shortest!


Kyler showed off her pedicure...


These lovely ladies were the mass servers.  Fun fact: I remember being at their parents wedding, where I think Jennifer played trumpet.  Emma and Abby, along with big brother Wade, were flower girls at our wedding, and now they are servers in my sister's wedding!



Jena was the pianist...Kyler of course had to scope everything out.


Couldn't believe I got a good picture of this group!


This is more like it!


You just never know with Kyler...


And those boys...


And this adorable Johnson family!




No comments:

Post a Comment