Sunday, August 31, 2014

{August} Phone photos..

Jed painted our barn...


Connor fell asleep walking down there to check his progress...


Oh please let me out!


I think this was the night we came home from the Frontier Chemical meeting... 


I'm guessing Jace took this picture...but I love it.


And I taught Jace to lie.  So, I wanted to take him miniature golf.  I knew you had to be 5.  So, I coached him the whole way there, and sure enough they asked, so we said he was 5.  In my defense...we were THE ONLY PEOPLE THERE.  I can understand if they are busy, but I purposely waited until St. Joe schools were back in session, so we were the only ones there!


 The photo on the right is probably why they don't want 4 year olds to have their own club...


After golf he had to go to the dentist to get some sealant put on his molars, because we don't have fluoride in our water and he was getting some stains back there.  Well, they got half done...and that was with kicking and me holding him down for the last part...and I swear it didn't take 10 minutes.  Went back a week later to do the other side, and had promised him a new plane and some other things...didn't help.  We will try again in six months...


Plant pumpkins early, get pumpkins early!  It's so exciting!


And this was a day I wanted Connor to take a later nap...trying to get back in school routine.  Jace comes in, "Uh, mom, Connor is going to sleep."  Yep, she is.  But she is so cute.  


No comments:

Post a Comment