Sunday, February 22, 2015

Our Brown Eyed BOY....

So every morning I get up and exercise.  When I'm done, around 6 a.m., I go get Jace and put him in bed with Jed for awhile before I wake them both up and then Jace and I usually go get Connor.  When I put him in, he snuggles right up to Jed,to the point where Jed often thinks he is squishing him, but that is where Jace likes to be.  He's a snuggler.  He gets that from me....


The view out our kitchen window one evening...didn't see deer here all winter, until we finally got some snow, then that food plot looked yummy to them!


We took Jace to the Bull Riding at the Sprint Center in KC.  Thought he would love it, and while he liked it, he wasn't feeling good and got sick on the way home.  After all that, he said he prefers the rodeo at Troy in June to this inside rodeo....


Found this random shot on Jed's phone...


"I don't always check cows, but when I do it's snowing like crazy and I wear a headlamp.  And I drive home."


Jace is really into the Mario on the N64...and he is getting good at it.  Connor helps during these nightly competitions by doing her best to distract her Dad....


Just a little evidence that they do indeed love each other, and Connor will climb all over him and he doesn't hardly flinch!


Valentine's box!  Jace wanted a "Dusty from Fire and Rescue" valentine's box, so we actually crafted, and he was really pleased with the finished product!  (As were Jed and I....we CRAFTED!) 





No comments:

Post a Comment