Thursday, June 18, 2015

Bedtime and Baseball

Connor had just gotten out of the bath one night and Jace walked in, talking to Dad on the phone.  She immediately takes over...


Impromptu dance party!  We kept Kyler and Cassidy one evening when Colton had a baseball game at 8:30 in Highland.





We couldn't find Connor's movie, 101 Dalmations.  It was touch and go...when it's late, and I know one "baby" will sit and watch that, I needed that movie!  The "big kids" helped me find it, and we were all excited to put it in!  As you can tell...it relaxed the babies!

I let the "big kids" watch a movie in my room.  They thought that was pretty awesome!


These pictures are from another one of Colton's games.  They improved so much throughout the season and were fun to watch!





No comments:

Post a Comment