Sunday, February 14, 2016

Happy Heart Day!

And other random shenanigans....

Nothing could go wrong here....



One day I had a meeting right after school so I caught of glimpse of Jace walking to Barb's after school with his friend Alex...I've always wondered how this goes...they look pretty responsible to me!


It's the 100th day of school! 



Jace got invited to his first birthday party...for a girl...and it was Barbie...and he was SO excited!  It was at Monkey Cove, which is a small indoor water park, and by small I mean it's mostly wading pools, and nothing deep.  None-the-less, I made him wear his life jacket and only almost panicked because I couldn't find him the entire time a few times.  Seriously, water, with a million little kids?  Eeek.  But, he had a great time.  This is his friend Gavin.


Valentine's!  And a box that was truly made all by himself!  He wanted a camo hunting blind, and that's what he made.  He loved it.


And the Valentine's Party!  They did some fun games from "Minute-to-Win-It"...fun and funny looking!  He was sitting next to his friend Avery.



No comments:

Post a Comment