Tuesday, March 22, 2016

March Fun

Head to the track to run with Connor in the stroller.....and Connor insists on running.  We will see how much she can improve her time in some 5K's this summer.


Our babysitter.  She had to be one of the founders of Pinterest.  I don't know where she gets these ideas but always something cool!


Traumatic moment for Mom.  Last time in the rear-facing car seat.....I've stuck her back there as long as I could...


Thumbs up for forward facing! Even though now she squirms the whole time she is in the carseat....maybe it's because she doesn't know what to do with her legs since they aren't propped on the backseat anymore?


Mushrooms!  Kinda....We dug these out of the freezer from last year.  They were okay...but not the real deal.


My boys.


This was an unbelievable moment.  So, Jace had to have some blood drawn.  He had some blood drawn last fall, and it was a matter of me holding him, holding his legs under my legs, a nurse holding his arm down, and another nurse getting the blood. All while Jed watched because Jace wouldn't let him near him and if he would have, there wasn't room.

So. Wasn't excited about getting this done, but tried to prepare him us...warned the nurses when I made the appointment, warned them when we got there, and we were ready for the same thing.  Assumed the position, pulled out my phone for him to watch some farm videos for a possible distraction, AND HE JUST SAT THERE.  Didn't flinch an inch.  Unbelievable.  But SO thankful it turned out like that!


These goobers.


Ranger ride!  Can't wait for summer!


I picked Brook up one day because Barb had to leave early for baseball games, and she's doing some standing!



No comments:

Post a Comment