Sunday, June 19, 2016

Shenanigans.

Connor loves her dresses...


The kids and I visited a good college friend of mine, Kara, and her daughter Linnea in Kansas City.  They lived in Sweden for a year, and Linnea was born there, so while they have been back in the states we needed to meet this sweet girl!


The kids LOVE to help out in the kitchen...so sometimes I let them...


Hay time is another one of Jace's favorite times on the farm...tried to get a picture of him and Jay as they were headed off to move some hay bales...


These two together...it's move than double trouble...


But they can be so helpful to each other...


But when naptime rolls around....I WIN!! 


I could watch my sweet babies sleep all day...


This isn't my sweet baby...but she was at my house so she got to nap too!


Father's day fun!  Jerry sent me this picture--with a caption that said, "Went golfing with Dad, learned 3 new cuss words..."  HA HA!  It can be a frustrating sport.  Jerry, Jay, Jed, Carl and Jace went golfing on father's day.


We also gathered at my mom's with her family on Father's day...had some water fun and some baseball fun! 


When you get free bowling passes for the summer, you go bowling!




Likewise, when they show free movies in the summertime, you go to the movies!  The "Canned" film festival shows old movies and the cost of admission is one can of food...so the kids and I went to see Despicable Me 2, one of Connor's favorite movies.


After the movie we stopped at the hospital to see Grandma Pat Boos, and Grandpa B was there too....my kids don't show him any mercy...Jace was busy "shopping" in the fireworks ad that they handed out at the movie theater.


Somehow we ended up at Dairy Queen this day too...so I was able to teach them a valuable life skill: eating ice cream cones.


We crafted one day.  I let the kids paint, and paint, and paint...and we ended up with a wall of sea creatures in our kitchen!



And last, a picture of this sweet girl and her baby.  Worn Out.


No comments:

Post a Comment