Tuesday, September 6, 2011

And a last few pictures...

Some of these are old...but I was cleaning off my phone and came across them!

Jace enjoying a bath, and a mohawk!


Mushrooms!  Wow those look so yummy!!!


A great way to go grocery shopping...Jace gets a chocolate shake, I get groceries.  Works well until he tips the shake over and it spills all over himself.


Jace and Kyler enjoy playing in their friend Gracie's playhouse.  They remind me of the munchkins from the Wizard of Oz!


Jace enjoying the hot weather and water earlier in the summer.


We are all LOVING the deck on our new house.  After we moved Jace and I ate breakfast out there...here he is with his honeybun, which is his current favorite breakfast food!


I don't think there was any music playing, but he loved having the headphones on, and I guess pretending like he was listening to the iPod!


Helping out AGAIN!  I took the extension out of the Swiffer so he could help clean.  And, look at that binky in his mouth!  It went away at the beginning of August...and it wasn't that bad!  Thank goodness!


Another painting project...Jed's boss' wife and I teamed up to paint this at Jed's office.  This photo isn't the finished product, but it looks pretty good!


Crazy cousins, together again!


Jace at cross-country practice before school started.  A stroller and a honeybun make for a happy baby!


And last, Jace going out with his boots on!

No comments:

Post a Comment