Saturday, September 24, 2011

I can do it...all by myself.

Just to give you an idea of our big backyard, which we all love...


C'mon Mom, pull me in the wagon!


I'll get in myself.





See?  And that was done with a cookie in my mouth.


Meet our new friend!  We got Angus last week.  He's going to be a great dog.  : )


And, a random picture--we celebrated my Grandpa Richard Johnson's 82nd birthday this last weekend at my grandparents new garage.  These are all but one of the great-grandchildren:  Cheyenne, Wade, Colton, and Clay, and Jace and Kyler.  Surprisingly, we got a decent picture of them all!  Christmas Card here we come....just have to "photoshop" the missing great-grandchild, Jaeleigh, into the picture. 

1 comment:

  1. These are great pictures of Jace! I especially love the one of him and Angus, those two will be best friends!

    ReplyDelete