Tuesday, June 19, 2012

JayandMorgan's Wedding!

It was such a great weekend.  Here are some of the pictures I got...a lot of them are blurry, I blame the 2 year old that was attached to my hip all weekend.

Some rehearsal shots:






And then there was Jace.  The child that wouldn't sit still all night weekend.  And there was SO much to explore, I can't blame him!


At least he got to practice sitting in his spot.





One of his favorite play places...I think they said this was an old silo...should have brought a baby gate and he would have been content with his trucks in here all night!



The beautiful bride and her maids...



What the heck has got Jace's attention?


These things!  Lanterns that we wrote on, and then somehow they lit a fire under them and they made like a hot air balloon and took off!  We were just glad the ARBOR DAY TREE FARM didn't catch on fire!


Wedding day was an adventure.  I seriously underestimated what it would be like, away from home, trying to get Jace to take a nap, and get him and I ready and to a spot on time for family pictures.  Whew.  I think him and I spent 1 1/2 hours in the truck, two different times, just to get him to take somewhat of a nap.  But hey, he made for a super cute little boy...and here he is, back in his silo, playing with toys!


Sadly, I didn't get many pictures of the wedding day.  Partly because I was chasing Jace around, and partly because he wouldn't leave my side.  I got lucky with this shot with Morgan.


My other attempts went like this....but we tried!


Ah yes...Jay's truck.  (I guess it's Morgan's now too!)  This was actually the SECOND time it got decorated.  The first time it was saran-wrapped and only written on a little bit.  Jay was up bright and early on Sunday morning and destroyed all that hard work, so what do you know, it happened to get decorated again.




Congratulations Jay and Morgan!

No comments:

Post a Comment