Wednesday, June 27, 2012

More Wedding!

I'm going to spare most of the details, since it has already been discussed.*  To sum it up:  We went to Nebraska, Jay and Morgan got married.  It was a GREAT time.  :)



Never would have noticed this if my mother-in-law hadn't pointed it out: they are made for each other...see what they are doing with their hands?





HA!  I am not good at arranging flowers.  But hey, when they come in a bundle and all you have to do is put them in a vase and fluff them up, I couldn't hardly mess it up, right?








This is a shot Janie took when Jay and Morgan were seeing each other for the first time on a bridge up ahead.  Everyone was trying to get a glimpse!

*This may be overkill on the photos, but I mostly do this blog for Jace.  Each year I print him a book from our blog posts after his birthday, so I try to document everything on here, so he can see it all in his book someday.  Seriously, it is the best, easiest scrapbook I could ever do for him!   Thus the reason for the overload of pictures and information sometimes.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment