Friday, November 14, 2014

Oh Deer. Or Deere. Or Dear.


Sometimes Connor sits and lets me take her picture...
 

 
I picked up Great-Grandpa George one day and took him and the kids to the field so we could get a picture of all the Johnson guys...while we were waiting this buck ran back and forth in front of our car, probably just 30 feet from the car.  It was close!  And the buck had no idea we were even there!  In one of the pictures you can see it has it's nose down...it's on the scent of a doe!
 



Grandpa Jerry and the grandkids...
 



 
This night was SO cold, I mean freezing.  It was literally the last night of harvest, and I want to say that it even snowed the next day or that night.  I also seem to remember Jace being sick by the time we left the field, with a headache and just not feeling good...but harvest was over!

No comments:

Post a Comment