Sunday, November 30, 2014

{Phone} November

Connor has started wanting to be helpful, which is so nice!  Until she starts throwing away important stuff.  


Jace and I wore her out shopping...


"Mom, I'm eating under here so Connor won't find me and try to steal my food."


"I LOVE TO VACUUM!"


Someone discovered Cool Whip pumpkin pie this year.


Gotta love this picture.  My sweet, adorable, farm family.  (Also proud supporters of Pioneer and John Deere.  And Old Navy.)




"Hello, Dad?  You're done with harvest?  Yay!"


Invested in a baby gate.  Think we got mixed up on which side of the gate she was supposed to be on.  In fact, I think we were trying it out and she locked herself in that side.  #fail.

Although I'm happy to report that this gate works excellent for the top of the stairs.




This was an evening at the Grables' house...Gracie is the best "babysitter"...


Playing dress-up while I'm trying to get the Christmas tree out...


Oh the faces of Connor.


No comments:

Post a Comment