Monday, August 10, 2015

Fun with Family...


We had a girls day last week, to do some back to school shopping...for all of us.



I didn't coordinate my pastel shirt, so I couldn't be in the picture.  :)


This girl, and this dog.  Melts my heart.


And this is what we do in the evenings...safety first!


Connor doesn't like to hold my hand in parking lots...but she will hold Jace's had.  I'll take that!


The most random phone call from Dad last Thursday led to a random supper at Fritz's!  Jed called and asked if we wanted to go on a chemical run to Wellsville with him (40 minutes south of Legends).  I had JUST laid Connor down.  He shows up to get us in 30 minutes, and we hop in the truck.  Before we even get to Fanning, Connor has dumped water all over herself.

Oh boy.

HOWEVER, both kids ended up sleeping almost the entire way down there, then I handed out the phone and ipad.  Ironically, we drove right by a Fritz's, and also ironically Jace had just asked me when we would ever go back there.  So, we took advantage.  Jed hadn't ever been there before...but I think he was impressed.  It's not expensive, and the kids LOVE LOVE LOVE it.


Connor was so excited, I can't even describe it!


No comments:

Post a Comment