Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Deanna Rose...Summer '16

We LOVE Deanna Rose.  I think every year it seems new and different to the kids, and hasn't gotten old to me yet!  This year we had more fun with cousins Max and Brook, their moms, and Grandma J joining us!








This is where the trouble began.  Probably karma for me...you see, you have to be THREE to ride the pony.  I paid for the tickets, and told the girl I had a 3 and 6 year old.  She's a few months away from being three, right?  And is so big...so we went for it.  We were in line, and I see the girl putting them on the ponies was asking THE KIDS how old they were.  So I asked Connor how she was, ready to convince her she was three.  But she said, "I'm free."  a.k.a. 3.  So, she rode the pony.

And now that's all she talks about.  When are we going back?  Can I have a pony?  I NEED a pony!

I don't think she is going to give it up any time soon.


Jace also rode a pony.  If you can tell, he got the littler pony.  I did this on purpose.  One of the "handlers" seemed a little more in-tune with the little kids...so I thought if Connor had any problems, she would be safer with her.  After she got done, I was just glad she got off without throwing a fit!










At this point in the day, one of them wasn't interested in being cooperative....




It was a fun, fun day!

No comments:

Post a Comment