Monday, July 10, 2017

Camping 2017

We made it to Brown County Lake to camp with the kids this year!





The plan was for Derek and Cassidy to come out and eat supper with us, then Derek was going to take Connor and Cassidy back to their house for the night.  Welll......while we were eating supper Cassidy got ahold of a fishing pole and hooked her eyelid.  I held her arms while Derek and Jed cut the line.  Then it was a mad dash to Saint Joe.  I drove Derek's truck while he held her and she stayed surprisingly calm...

I think I was born to be a race car driver.  

I called Jennifer when we left and just told her she needed to meet us at the ER and not to worry....lying through my teeth that I was scared to death.  

I dropped Derek and Cassidy and went to walmart to get Cassidy some clean clothes because I was sure they were going to head to Children's mercy.

HOWEVER....Cassidy and her luck...when they were looking at it, the hook FELL OUT OF HER EYELID.  I couldn't believe it.

So, we ended up camping, and Connor got to stay with us.




TIRED kiddos after that night!


No comments:

Post a Comment