Monday, June 30, 2014

{June} Phone Pictures....

Colton swears he wasn't sleeping on the way back from swimming lessons...


Little baby Cassidy hanging out at the pool!


Did someone say pool?  And photobomb by Ryan?


Happy pool girl!


I've had a terrible time coming up with swim trunks that fit Jace...he might wear 4T in clothes, but in swim trunks...a 2T or even 24 months will fit!  He took it upon himself to make this pair fit!


We love wagons!  And the big kids that haven't ridden in them for awhile love them too!



Jace got up early one morning, and woke me up to tie his shoes so he was ready for TBall.  Since he was up so early, him and I booked it up to Highland to run a 5K.  I may have brought the stroller...but he probably ran half of it!  I tried to get a picture of him running in front of these girls...


Kyler and Ella won't let a little rain stop them from playing outside!


The corn is growing...and so are the kids!


 We've gone from sitting only to doing some kneeling....


We love story hour!




Getting prepped for the big wedding!





Did I mention we love the wagon?  And the cows too!



No comments:

Post a Comment