Monday, July 6, 2015

4th Of July Fun!

Independence Day is a 2-3 day event for us.  It's a jam packed couple of days, that leave us exhausted but it's fun!

We started on July 3rd, with Grables' Annual Fourth of July Party.

Jace was willing to take a picture for me, Connor was off looking at the cows...


I did get her to take a photo with me!


Our All-American Kiddos!


On the 4th, Jed and I did a 5K in the morning, then Jed went fishing.  The kids and I went to hang out at Grable's pool, until it was time to go watch the parade!


Jed left the fishing boat at Grable's while he was helping with the fire department cookout...and it provided entertainment for the kids! 


The day after the 4th, the kids and I rode around with Jed all morning, and into the afternoon.  We went to Seneca to pick up beans, then south of Troy to deliver them.  We had some tired kiddos....



After all that running around, it was time for hay baling! Jace had been waiting for this all weekend!




No comments:

Post a Comment