Friday, October 2, 2015

Connor is T-W-O

Two of the best years of our lives.


This girl is a-mazing.
Her mood changes in a split second...but "Woohoo" she's turning two!


She is full of energy and constantly on the go.
Well, unless "Copper and Todd" is on.  Or "Wittle Engine" (The Little Engine that Could).  Or any of her other favorites...PJ Masks, 101 Dalmations...Frozen...


This poor cat....Connor loves to carry her around everywhere any time she is outside...but the cat has finally started hiding from her a little bit.  The cat's name is "Peaches" but when you ask Connor what her name is she calls her, "Meow".

 
Those big brown eyes make me melt....

 
And even though I cringe every time I've cut her hair...I love it when it is short....even if it does make her look so grown up!

 
A picture series with a 2 year old and a 5 year old....oh my.  Especially when Connor thinks that "taking turns" means she gets to hold the kitty the entire time.
 
 
Where kitty go?  Ok I get her.



 
I think even Jace would say life is better with Connor.  He is usually the best big brother.  He picks on her, he pesters her, but he really really loves her.  And he always helps with her too....I love watching the two of them together.


This was the only half-way good one I got of just Jace.  And I'm pretty sure Connor was right beside him crying and I cut her out of the picture...
 
 
These kids of ours are amazing and awesome and more than we could have ever hoped for.


 
Connor LeAnn....we love you.
I want to just bottle her up.
 
~The way she talks, all the time, and still mis-pronounces some words....
 
~The way she pretends to be asleep in the morning but smiles when I start to pick her up....
 
~The way she runs from me when she gets naked before bath....
 
~Our bedtime routine: Two books (one for her, one for Jace), shut off the light, turn on the fan, she lays across my lap with her head on the armrest of the chair with blankie against her face, and "Tigey" in her arms...complaining that Jace stays in there with us but smiling when he leaves and tells her "Good Night Connor, Love you Always" and she softly whispers "Night Jace, Wuv you aww-ways"
 
~How she is fearless, which comes from having Jace to watch, but she will follow him anywhere, and do anything
 
~How she says "I'm doirty" when she gets messy
 
~"I'm Hungry" "I eat!" "I wana nack"
 
~When she gets mad she screams.  She cries.  She has that part of being 2 down already....but she will also yell and scream "GOT IT!" to get her point across
 
~And her smile when she is happy, her dance she does when I tell her we are having macaroni, and that little girl giggle that I hope never goes away
 
Favorites:

Foods:  Pancakes, Oatmeal Cream Pies, and Yogurt!! Anything sweet is a hit with her from cakes to pies to ice cream!
 
Drink: Milk
 
Bedtime Story: The Underpants Zoo, 5 Little Monkeys, Cars 2
 
Movie: Fox and the Hound, Little Engine that Could, Frozen

 
Happy Birthday, Connor.  Love you Always.

No comments:

Post a Comment