Monday, December 28, 2015

Christmas Morning at Home...

Like everything else we do...nothing happens until after pictures are taken!
Merry Christmas!  Looks like Santa came to our house!



Connor's big gift was a Kitchen!  Her and Jace were both excited about it and have already spent a lot of time "taking our orders" and cooking for us!

"What you want, Ma'm?" "Here you go."  "NO MOM!  Use the spoon!" etc.


Jace got a new tractor with crawler tracks, and an implement to go with it.  He was excited.  :) 


Connor got some princess panties...looks like someone is ready to potty train!  Notice how she is inspecting them...we asked her if she was ready, and it was a firm NO....maybe after the holidays...


Thought it would be appropriate to get Royals Champs shirts...since they WON the World Series!  And Connor thought it was time to celebrate too, I guess!


Connor didn't want to get too far from her kitchen...





I got a Fitbit!  I had no idea how much I would like it, but I'm obsessed with "getting my steps!"




Merry Christmas, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment