Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Trees and Trains....

Very possibly our two favorite Christmas things...

And I'm so glad they are still willing to sit and let me take their pictures...even if their smiles are getting a little goofy, or they won't exactly look AT me...


Jace is always super excited to put a new ornament on the tree...especially when it's John Deere!  Connor got a singing Elsa ornament....yay....let it go....



I've been dreaming of this tree for awhile, and finally got it done this year.  And it is my FAVORITE.  I've got all of our "family" and yearly ornaments on it.  So fun to look back at our family over the years!


Skinny boy got his own Christmas tree this year, and he wanted a "red, white and blue, America" tree.  Can't argue with that!


And little miss can't be left out...there was a tree in her window, even if she didn't pick it out it was "HER" tree...


Don't mind her "Woody" shirt.  She likes shopping in Jace's closet...


We love the Christmas Train, but we REALLY love when we get to play with it for a little while after the Christmas tree goes down...




Such precision...

Oh, the faces of Connor!  Looks like she has never had her picture taken before





I LOVE LOVE LOVE the way Jace and Connor are playing together (making a gate with their hands that lifts when the train gets close) and I LOVE LOVE LOVE the way they look at each other and laugh.....


No comments:

Post a Comment