Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Another graduation!

Tonight Jennifer, my mom and I took the kids and went to our cousin's graduation party in Winchester.  Cheyenne graduated from the 8th grade, while wearing a CAMO and blaze orange dress!  Wish I had a picture, but I was a little busy trying to keep Jace happy!


Kyler didn't sleep very much at all on the ride there, and she was very sociable at the party!


Jace, on the other hand, slept the entire car ride, and was fussy from the moment we got there until the moment we left.  In his defense, he did get his shots today, so it has been a rough day on him!


I was pulling out all the stops on the way down to keep Colton from going to sleep.  Here he is playing with my phone--playing "Tumbling Dice" game.  Not much of a game, just some dice that roll when you shake the phone.  It lasted for, um, 5 minutes?  After that we went through all the animal sounds that he knew, took off his shoes, and finally watched part of a movie.  On the way home though he totally amazed me!  Jace started crying when we were coming through Atchison, and pretty much cried the rest of the way home.  As I was trying to talk to Jace to calm him down, I hear Colton saying some things that he must have heard Jennifer or me saying to the  babies: "It's alright Jace"  "You're sleepy Jace" "It's okay".....Colton is such a good little helper!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment