Monday, May 3, 2010

Happy Birthday Grandma Janie!

Today is Grandma Janie's (Jed's mom) Birthday.  We celebrated with her over the weekend, and I only got a few photos...someone (JACE) was a little fussy that evening!


Jena helps Janie open some gifts.



Jed and Jena spend quality time together.



Grandpa Jerry helping Jace to catch a little shut-eye.



Different swing, same position for little Jace.



A new blog!  My sister, Jennifer Luedke has started a blog to chronicle the adventures of the Luedke household!  Check it out at theluedkehouse.blogspot.com


1 comment:

  1. That's a good family picture of Jennifer and Derek! The picture of Jace in that swing makes me want to jump through the computer and prop his little head up! But I guess if he's comfortable and can sleep that way then I guess I'll leave him alone lol. We all probably sleep in weird positions and don't even know it.

    ReplyDelete